Sunday, November 28, 2010

Duck season.. Wabbit season.. no.. BUSY season!

For the last few weeks I have been in my busy holiday season with my primary photography job Creative Designs Photography. Pretty much every weekend I have had client shoots. During the week, after my "day job", I put a few hours into various Photoshop work.. and that sums up my life. LOL

Right now I have a queue of sessions waiting for orders, PS work to do for sessions with orders, and sessions that just happened that I gotta develop and post... throw in a big client event I shot just yesterday that needs like 250 shots RAW developed.. its good to be busy.

On the other side I was able to get a majority of my portfolio work completed. I've been posting stuff as I finish it. I do still have like 60 more images selected.. of which I may do something with 20... but I think all the A-List shots are done and posted. I am pretty happy with how my new site and gallery looks.. what a huge improvement from just a few months ago.

So this probably will be my last little update for a few more weeks. I have a few technical blog entries that I started and didn't finish yet. I'll get to those after the holidays when the dust settles.

No comments:

Post a Comment